because I have been a good girl 🙂
Does anyone have one? Which one? And do you love it, like it or does it collect dust?
bf is getting a new light sabre to add to his collection, even though he hasnt been a good as me this year. He has been norty by being grumpy 😐
I am getting a Kindle Fire (wifi)
I cant wait to play with it!!!
I have been reading kindle books on my iPhone 4S and didnt really know much about the Kindle. I knew what it was, but never really looked into it, until a couple of colleagues were discussing them and the one I am getting has a touch screen, so I can flick the pages like a book.
Features at a glance
- Display : 7″ ; 1280×800 resolution
- Size : 7.6″ x 5.4″ x 0.4″ (193 mm x 137 mm x 10.3 mm)
- Weight : 13.9 ounces (395 grams)
- Storage : 16 GB internal memory
- Battery Life : Over 11 hours of reading, surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video, or listening to music.
- Charge Time : Fully charges in under 4 hours via the Kindle PowerFast charging accessory
- Wi-Fi Connectivity : Dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi (MIMO) for faster streaming and fewer dropped connections than standard Wi-Fi. Supports public and private Wi-Fi networks or hotspots that use the 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, or 802.11n standard with support for WEP, WPA and WPA2 security using password authentication; does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks
- Ports : USB 2.0 (micro-B connector) port for connection to a PC or Macintosh computer or to connect to the Kindle PowerFast charging accessory. Micro-HDMI (micro-D connector) port for high definition video output to televisions or A/V receivers
- Audio : 3.5 mm stereo jack and integrated stereo speakers with exclusive Dolby audio engine. Stereo Bluetooth (A2DP) support for streaming audio to compatible headphones and speakers. Built-in microphone
- System Requirements : None. Kindle Fire HD is ready to use right out of the box – no setup, no software to install, no computer required to download content